Give to Where MOST Needed.
When it really matters.
At times of need, the shortest route can give the quickest response. That's why we need your kindness to help provide immediate relief to communities devastated by environmental calamity, natural disasters and regional conflicts. And your donations also mean that whilst we respond reactively, we can also plan and implement proactive and lasting impacts, through sustainable developments in the provision of clean water, food, livelihoods, essential healthcare and education. When you give to Where MOST Needed, you can be sure that your donation will reach those who need it the most. It allows us to deliver essential programs that are focused on,
• Regular and sustainable food for those in extreme poverty
• Safe, clean water, sanitation and hygiene solutions
• Empowering widows and supporting orphans
• Specialist and urgent healthcare interventions for the most needy
• Providing schooling, support and improving the access to learning
• Ensuring safety and shelter for those displaced by conflict and natural disasters
• Supportive welfare and care packages for struggling and marginalised families
• Sustainable livelihood and income generation projects to help the poor
• Tree-planting, crop cultivation and sustainable farming
From delivering emergency food supplies to starving families in Syria, to providing livelihood enhancement opportunities to marginalised women in Pakistan, your support helps transforms lives every day.